Saturday, January 10, 2009

SICK

It is way to late for me to be up right now but i gave my nieces a wonderful idea that they should suprise their mom and clean their room tonight. Little did I know that they would make me stay up with them while they did it. They are bickering while they are cleaning though and I am having to tell them to be nice.

I have been sick for the past two days with a sore throat, cough and I don't have a voice. I never lose my voice. I am still working and I have a interview on monday for Max & Erma's to be a server. It will be my third job but I just gotta work hard so i can play in the summer.

Everything in life is really good. I feel so grateful for everything I have. I have been blessed with WONDERFUL friends and family. I really couldn't ask for better friends and family. I have had the oppurtunity to go to Ecuador and make some amazing friends and children that i fell in love with. I have the gospel in my life and knowledge of the purpose of this life. I have been reading a book about Joseph Smith and I feel like I know him so much more. He went through so much tribulation so we could have this Gospel in our lives. I am truly grateful for that. Well I gotta go help these girls and get to bed.

P.S. BECCA WENT THROUGH THE TEMPLE TODAY! LOVE YOU CHICA! im so happy for you

4 comments:

The Real Neal Deal said...

Jayme I love you and I think you are so wonderful. AND just maybe there is a way bigger purpose of you going to Ecuador and that is why is is so hard...Who knows what the future will bring. I know you are a hard worker and if you really want something....Doors are always opened.... love you, jill

jayme said...

thank u jilly love you lotsss

WINTER IN SUNSHINE said...

loved this post girl. but i love you more!! you are an amazing girl. muy bonita chica! and you are an amazing friend :)

Super Star said...

thats nice
though not about gettin sick

i have been havin sore throats in the morning 2