Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Missing you

So this morning i woke up from dreaming about Ecuador all night. I was back in Ecuador and Santi wasn't being looked out for and was crying and I was taking care of him and playing with him and he was calling me mommy. Dreaming about it is not making it easier to be away from the kids. I really didn't know i would have this hard of a time being away from them. Its harder now than the first couple of weeks. Everyone tells me that I just need to move on but I'm not. I will go back and visit soon. They mean to much to me. My heart aches for them, it really does.

But other than that everything is great. I am working two jobs and joined a gym so I am staying pretty busy which I like. I love being home with family. My christmas went really good and very relaxing. No big plans for New Years, just babysitting and hopefully getting some money out of it. But thats all for now.

1 comment:

Super Star said...

the first part is sad.....
and the second part sounds like fun
love ya
-bryanna