Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mi Primer Blog








Well I am back from Ecuador and decided to start another blog to follow the trend of my family. Its nice to be back home but i miss the kids a lot. Kasi (the girl who took my place) told me they were asking for me yesterday at lunch. They were saying they loved me and missed me then started chanting my name. It made me want to cry. But I know I will see them again. I also just went to Idaho and Utah to visit some friends. I had a lot of fun. I went to Salt Lake for the first time ever and got to see Crystal, Beth, and Karlie from ecuador. I got to go to the Christmas devo and everything. The conference center is HUGE. The lights on temple square were so pretty. I start work this Monday and I am excited because i have nothing to do. Im just babysitting and hanging out with family which is fun of course. I am so excited for the Christmas season! Oh while i was in salt lake i went to the high school where High school musical was filmed. ya i pretty much loved it.

3 comments:

Cassidy Brown said...

That is so amazing... i can't believe you went to East High... lol!

Cassidy Brown said...

by the way... love the temple!!!

Super Star said...

That is no fair!!! Just 2 think that zach efron walked right there on that floor!! AWWW though i bet that was an awesome experience